Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Kim K's Blog: Kim Trend: Bringing the One-Shoulder Dress Into 2010!



I was really into my one-shoulder dresses in 2009! One of my favorite looks was the Emanuel Ungaro dress I wore to Letterman back in October. I think the one shoulder, one sleeve look is going to carry through to 2010... I know I'm still loving it right now! I adored this black dress I wore to Jimmy Kimmel. I guess for some reason late night talk shows put me in a one-shoulder dress mood!! LOL.










I found a few similar styles online.

What do you guys think, are you still loving the one-shoulder look?

1. Arden B - One Shoulder Illusion Dress $59

2. ASOS - Meem Exaggerated Shoulder One Sleeve Dress $118.98

3. Aqua - One-Sleeve Zipper Dress $52.80

4. Madison, Los Angeles - Splendid One Shoulder Dress $117

5. Macy's - Rachel Rachel Roy Long Sleeve One Shoulder Dress $57.74

source: http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment