Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Kim K's Blog: Kim Trend: Black and White Stripes




I've been wearing a lot of black and white stripes recently. Monica and I have been experimenting with different looks and I'm loving them! The dress I wore to Nobu with the thin black stripes and the wide white stripes was by H&M, then the dress I wore to the Ocean Magazine 17th Anniversary Party in Miami was by Rami Kashou and my striped top is from LNA.

I found a couple of similar dresses, tops and an everything scarf that I really love and wanted to share with you guys. Find out where I found them here!










What do you think about the black and white stripes look?


1. Macy's, One Clothing Dress, striped Scoopneck $39

2. ShopSheBoutique, Saturday Night Sunday Morning by N PRPA Everything Scarf $151

3. Shopbop, Torn by Ronny Kobo $152

4. LNA, Short Sleeve Striped Mesh Tee $92

5. Urban Outfitters, Nothing Sacred by Obesity and Speed Cropped Tank, $38

source: http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment