Thursday, October 1, 2009

EXTRA! EXTRA! Read all about SJP!



Sweet mother of pearl, Sarah Jessica Parker has a rockin bod. I know this isn’t anything new, but there are certain outfits she puts on that absolutely do nothing but show off what amazing shape she is in. Case in point, this Christian Dior newspaper dress. If you are a Sex and the City fanatic I am sure that this dress looks familiar to you. That’s because Carrie wore it during the TV series when she was heading to meet Big’s Natasha for lunch/dinner.

This time, SJP is rocking the same dress with a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes while carrying a very “Carrie” clutch. I am pretty confident that you could place a variety of handbags used on set on a table and I could pick which bag is carried by which character. So, when I saw this bag, I was not surprised at all. I am surprised that I can’t figure out what the bag is. It’s driving me nuts. Any ideas?

Bag Carrie’s Christian Louboutin Heels via Net-a-Porter!

by Shannon Mahoney
Source: http://www.bagthatstyle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment