Thursday, October 1, 2009

Spotted Kourtney: October 1: Pregnant Shopper



Meanwhile, Miss Kardashian recently recalled the task of telling her loved ones that she just so happened to be pregnant.

"It was so hard for me to tell Kim and my mom. Khloe and I called Kim on speaker phone, and I made Khloe tell her. I think Kim thought we were lying! Kim was excited, but I feel like her first reaction was like, 'Why? What are you doing?'" Kourtney told. "It was really just shock. Especially since we are so extremely close, anything that happens in our family is earth-shattering to us. But she was excited. She just wanted to make sure that I had thought this through."

Venturing out for a midday retail romp, Kourtney Kardashian headed out to the popular Robertson Blvd in Los Angeles on Thursday (October 1).

Dressed in a patterned black and white top with black jeans, the expecting reality star was accompanied by a pal as they visited Paige denim - staying for just a few minutes while picking up a couple of bags of clothes.





Source: Gossipgirls.com

No comments:

Post a Comment