Thursday, September 17, 2009

Kim K's Blog: The Launch Party Makes it Offical!



I celebrated my launch party as the Beauty Editor of OK Magazine and it was the most intimate and special night! This job is a dream come true! I can't believe I get to interview all of the make up artists and hair stylists behind the scenes at all of the fashion shows! I am learning such amazing tricks and I will share them all with you in OK magazine!

I continued my theme of old Hollywood glam and wow do I love this era! Rolando did my hair and Mario did my make up! I am so impressed! I wore a gorgeous Badgley Mischka gown, which you may recognize from my fitting, that completed the whole look! After the party Jonathan, Simon, Brandon and I all went to eat at my favorite New York City restaurant Waverly Inn!!

I spoke with OK Magazine on the red carpet at the event to talk about red carpet beauty secrets! Check out the video!







No comments:

Post a Comment