Thursday, September 17, 2009

Follow Kim K's Twitter: Sep 17th



Body Factory smoothie...YUM!!!
8:33 AM Sep 17th from TweetGenius

Join my fantasy football league now. Grand prize is $1 million. Game starts Sunday so sign up to play w/ me! http://bit.ly/14EbJs
12:54 PM Sep 17th from TweetGenius

Today has been a long day... How do u guys relax?
5:41 PM Sep 17th from TweetGenius

U guys really motivate me! I love reading all of ur comments! I love u guys!
5:42 PM Sep 17th from TweetGenius

I love this quote! RT @ashsimpsonwentz: “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
9:10 PM Sep 17th from web

Sometimes its not about preventing disaster but becoming strong enough to live through it.
9:13 PM Sep 17th from web

Pj's on, ponytail up, retainer in, face mask on...almost READY FOR BED!
10:18 PM Sep 17th from TweetGenius

No comments:

Post a Comment