Thursday, September 17, 2009

Front Row Makeup for Fashion Week …




For the past 8 years or so during fashion week, I would normally work quite a few shows, or a few too many. This was the first time that I didnt do any models for the shows at all! Instead, I was booked solid and back to back working with my beautiful celebrity clients who were attending the shows, parties and hitting the red carpets all over NYC. Also, the MTV VMA’s were on Sunday so that was the busiest day ever. Throughout the week I worked with Amanda Bynes, Adrienne Bailon, Guiliana Rancic, new recording artist Jadyn Maria and of course Kim Kardashian, who has just added Beauty Editor to her impressive resume! Below are just a few of the many that I’ll be sharing with you here. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment