Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Kim Kardashian keeps it low-key with Balenciaga



My affection for the Kardashian sisters is well-documented. Kim Kardashian isn’t my favorite (Khloe is!), but I still find her and her family kind of oddly endearing – they might be fun to have a cocktail or ten with, right? I’d certainly take them up on the offer – I’m waiting, girls.

And another thing that I have well-documented affection for is Balenciaga. They’re my favorite brand by far, and they also seem to be a favorite of the Kardashians. Here, Kim is wearing a simple outfit that’s complimented by a Balenciaga City Bag in ever-useful black. I think she looks adorable and casual here, and I’m particularly interested in her sunglasses – anyone know what brand they might be?

Bag Kim’s Balenciaga Style via Balenciaga.com!











Source: BagThatStyle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment