Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Kim Cattrall Oozes Givenchy Glamour

Are you following us on Facebook? Personally I am a complete Facebook junkie and I have no shame in admitting it. If in fact you are like me, I’m sure you have seen the abundance of Facebook quizzes. I was not surprised at all when I saw the “What Sex and the City Character are you?” quiz. I try to stay away from the quizzes because I know I would get sucked in, but I was definitely intrigued.

So, if you did take the quiz, who got Samantha? I absolutely adore her character on Sex and the City and I cannot wait to see the new movie. She is so unbelievably proud, hardworking, sexy and glamorous character. It was no surprised that Kim Cattrall was pictured carrying a to-die-for Givenchy Chain Belt Maxi Nightingale on the set of the new movie. The rest of her outfit is fairly relaxed as I am sure she is in between takes.

I love the bag, dress, Ray-Ban sunnies and sandals. Wait… look a little more closely at her sandals. Did she just get done with a pedi or are those make-shift bandages around her toes? I would imagine running around NYC in super duper high Manolo Blahniks could hurt those tosies. Thoughts?

Bag Kim’s Givenchy Style via Barney’s!

Snag Kim’s Ray-Ban’s via Net-a-Porter!

by Shannon Mahoney
Source: http://www.bagthatstyle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment