Monday, July 13, 2009

Spotted Kim K: and Reggie Bush Take Flight



Continuing their globetrotting ways, Kim Kardashian and sister Khloe were spotted along with Kim’s main man Reggie Bush at LAX International Airport yesterday (July 12) preparing to depart.

The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” sisters looked excited to be traveling, smiling as they went through the security checkpoint while Reggie Kept it cool.


In related news, it sounds like Kim had a run-in with Johnny Law over the weekend, ending up with a citation for her tricked-out ride.

She tweeted, “Ughhhh just got pulled over for tinted windows & no license plate!” She added, “I just got my car back from shop & they took off my back plate! I got a ticket 4 smoked out tail lights! Isnt that legal? The officer said he wasnt sure so he cited me anyway & will dismiss it if he’s wrong! What a jerk!”









No comments:

Post a Comment