Monday, July 13, 2009

Kim K's Blog: Experimenting with Different Hollywood Hair Looks



I've been experimenting with a lot of different Hollywood hair looks recently. First I tried out a long glamorous blonde look with the help of Chuckie Amos for Scott Barnes' book About Face. Then Ken Paves helped me transform my hair into a short, light bob for a magazine photoshoot. Then for the MuchMusic Video Awards I ditched the wigs and Roberta Rogers and Ken Paves used my real hair and created an illusion of a short dark bob for a brunette Marilyn Monroe look! I loved it!

I love experimenting with hair looks! It keeps things interesting and new, and thanks to the amazing and talented hair stylists who create my looks, I know I'm always in good hands and my hair will always look red-carpet ready! haha.

Do you have a favorite look that I've done recently? I'd be interested to see which hair look you like the best! Let me know why in the comments!





No comments:

Post a Comment