Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Monica Rose Blog: New Nail Polish Trends For Fall

There is one thing my clients ask me once a week and that is "what color should I paint my nails?"
It is actually important that their nails coordinate with the wardrobe choices we have planned for the week.
I was into hot pink a few months back but after previewing the FAB clothing that is coming out for fall, I can't help but to think ahead. These are some great new nail polish trends to look out for.
It's all about metallic shades, dip-dyed tips and matte nail polish. Just remember to skip the top coat!


On nails: OPI Matte Nail Lacquer in Russian Navy, $8.50. Also try: Knock Out Cosmetics Flatte Nail Polish in OX, $19.





Posted by Monica Rose at 6:23 AM 0 comments
Labels: Nail Polish Trends, OPI

No comments:

Post a Comment