Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Monica Rose Blog: Kim Kardashian at the Pepsi Bullrun launch party held at Soho House




I was inspired by the photo below, when I created Kim's look.



I wanted to go with a sophisticated chic look for Kim's event in NYC. I found this amazing Proenza Schouler skirt at Intermix. I love how this skirt accentuates Kim's small waist and zipper detail on the pockets give this ensemble edge. Her blouse is Givenchy and the detail on the sleeves adds a interesting touch. I wanted a pop of color to her outfit so I added her turquoise Crocodile Wrap Clutch by Julliette Jake. It's one of my favorite pieces right now. Kim's shoes are the "Lucette" by Christian Loboutin.



Posted by Monica Rose at 8:00 AM 0 comments
Labels: Christian Louboutin, Givenchy, How to get Kim Kardashian's look, Julliette Jake, Proenza Schouler

No comments:

Post a Comment