Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Kourtney K's Blog: I Adore: Adriana Castro Modish Clutch





One of my recent obsessions is my Adriana Castro Modish clutch. It is unbleached croc and absolutely stunning. Such a fashion piece! This clutch actually won the Independent Handbag Designer Audience Fan Favorite Award in NYC in June.

I met the designer Adriana Castro in Miami! Her work is timeless and chic. I also love the modern lines of the clutch. The size is perfection too, it’s definitely an evening bag, but I love that it is oversized, allowing you to still have everything you need…cell phone, lip gloss, camera, an ID, and some cash…good to go! I wore the clutch to Khloe’s 25th birthday celebration last month in Las Vegas! My shoes are Christian Louboutin.

Adriana Castro even talked about me wearing the clutch on her blog. She said “Besides being beautiful, they are so sweet and so down to earth. I am a big fan of their work.”

Clearly I am a big fan of your work too, Adriana!!

No comments:

Post a Comment