Thursday, July 2, 2009

Khloe K Blog: The Naven & Boulee Trunk Show!

On Tuesday night I hosted the Naven and Boulee trunk show! It was so much fun!!! I love both of these designers!!!

Naven is an amazing, high-end fashion line designed by twin sisters Kym and Alexis McClay. They even do their own modeling for the line and they stunning and so sweet!!!! Naven is an LA based designer. We actually carry it in Dash Miami.

Boulee is another fun, youthful brand that I love as well! Debbie, the designer, just gives off this incredible vibe and she is sooo petite and adorable!

I'm a huge fan of both brands and I love that the designers for each are so young and friendly!

Go to www.Naven.net and www.BouleeDesigns.com for more information on both lines.

By the way, you'll never guess who that is in the photo above! Her name is Tami Erin and she played Pippi Longstocking!!!! OMG I die for that movie!!!!!!!! I used to watch it all the time :)








No comments:

Post a Comment