Thursday, July 2, 2009

Eye Hope



I’m no stranger to eye creams, thanks to my hereditary under eye circles. Most are pretty pricey, and I know how it sucks to discover afterwards that what you just splurged on is nothing more than glorified moisturizer. Wouldn’t it be great if an eye cream could treat anti-aging issues as well as brighten and de-puff the eye area? That’s where philosophy’s new Eye Hope comes in.

Eye Hope is supposed to reduce fine lines, circles, and puffiness to create a smoother looking eye area. I began testing it recently and am especially tough to please since I’ve tried so many. I apply Eye Hope every morning and night and am happy to report that my eyes do look much less puffy! I do still use concealer since I’m not sure if the brightening effect will take on, but I’m really pleased with the results so far. It’s great to have your eyes actually look less tired. Has anyone else tried Eye Hope? I’d love to hear your results!

Posted by Ninaon July 2, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment