Monday, July 6, 2009

D.S Pick of the Day: Salvatore Ferragamo Suede Two-Tone Heel Pumps




The plum suede is gorgeous, and really we don’t see shoes in this shade enough. I love the sleek shape of this pump. It almost exudes “I’m a tough chick. Don’t f*$k with me!” The standout feature of this pump, though, is the sexy two-tone metallic heel! It compliments the plum suede perfectly and adds just a touch of sexy edge. I’m also glad to see some pumps lately sans platform. Don’t get me wrong—I love my platforms and for comfort, they are crucial! But there is just something so sexy about a pump with a stiletto heel and no platform. It makes the heel look longer and the appearance of the shoe is just more streamlined and less clunky. Unfortunately, I bet these shoes aren’t that comfy, or at least not as comfy as a pump with a platform, so don’t forgot your foot petals!

These pumps are the perfect addition to any career gal’s closet. They’ll be gorgeous with suits or more casual office attire, like a gray sweater dress. And don’t be afraid to throw them on with some dark jeans and a sweater after work! They’ll look chic no matter what you pair them with!

Salvatore Ferragamo Suede Two-Tone Heel Pumps $785 LuisaViaRoma



No comments:

Post a Comment