Monday, July 6, 2009

Khloe K Blog: Diddy's White Party!!! WooHoo



This year Lauren, Malika and I celebrated the 4th of July by going to Diddy's white party together!!! We had the best time!

I loved seeing everyone in all white...definitely a good look for the summertime! But seriously it was such a challenge to find all white, which is weird because I see cute, all-white dresses everywhere this time of year. But when I actually needed one it took me forever to find.

Malika and I ended up getting our dresses from Zara the morning of the party LOL. Cassie was there too and she looked SO stylish in her Alexander Wang dress. I can't remember where Lauren's dress was from but we all just looked so fab if I do say so myself.

We had so much fun! Diddy always lives up to his party throwing status! It was undoubtedly one of LA's best parties of the summer!!!!!



























No comments:

Post a Comment