Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Versace's Spring Advertising Campaign With Giesele Bunchen


In Vogue UK today there is a second ad from Gisele Bündchen's Spring 2008 advertising Campaign.

I showed you the first pictures, which I prefer to these, but these are beautiful.

Last week someone wrote into say that the shoes in this Versace campaign are NOT Christian Louboutin. Well they look very much like Louboutin's to me with the trademark red heel and sole.

What do you think?



Gisele Bündchen and Kate Moss swapped campaigns this season. Last season Gisele Bündchen was the face of YSL and Kate Moss was the face of Versace. I love colour scheme of these ads. They not so in your face and loud like previous campaigns. They are more soft and subtle, yet still fierce and sexy. Her legs are amazing and I want those Louboutin's.

No comments:

Post a Comment