Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Kim K's Blog: Derby Spectacular Party



"Friday I met my mom in Kentucky! We'd been planning this Kentucky Derby trip for weeks now trying to get coordinating outfits! I was hosting the big Derby Spectacular party at Glassworks and a bunch of my friends came by to support. Tila Tequila, Tyrese, Joey Fatone, the Lachey brothers, 'Bachelor' Bob Guiney and his wife Rebecca all came.

Yes, Joey and I patched up our beef! Haha. During Dancing with the Stars, Joey said something about my dance skills and he was misquoted, so I told Lance Bass that Joey hurt my feelings and we patched it all up!! I couldn't love Joey more, so no beef there now, guys! We hung out all weekend and I'm so glad we got to meet and really hang out!

See, I should know you can't always believe what u read, but you live and you learn!

The party was a blast and on our way out we noticed this painting on the wall! It's a copy of the painting from my recent calendar shoot with Troy Jensen. I posted it here on my blog and the artist replicated it! I was honored! I've included the original photo in the gallery so you can see what a great job the artist did!"






No comments:

Post a Comment