Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Social Events Of The Week: 44th Annual Academy Of Country Music Awards


Carrie Underwood always looks fantastic on the red carpet, but I feel like she deliberately stepped it up a gear for this event. The 'hint of pink' one-shouldered Randi Rahm gown was so beautiful, elegant and so far away from what I expected, that she was my best dressed for this event.



There were a lot of white gowns on this red carpet, but I particularly loved Jennifer Love Hewitt's. She wore a white flowing, ethereal Robert Rodriguez halter gown, with a tiered bodice.


As much as I love Julianne Hough's gold and bronze beaded v-neck Zuhair Murad gown, I just keep thinking that this is something Carrie Underwood would have worn to this same event maybe 2 years ago. Gorgeous girl, gorgeous dress, but the de ja vu's got me thinking mmmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment