Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Kim K's Blog: Kim Pix: Thanks to Everyone Who Came to my DVD Launch



I had such a great time at Kitson on Saturday at my launch event for my DVD series Fit in Your Jeans by Friday. Mom, Kendall and Kylie came alone for support and soo many people turned up, the line was down the street! Some people had been there since 10am so they could get to the front of the line, even though the signing didn't start until 2pm! I want to thank everyone who came out for the event. It was so great meeting everyone and I'm thrilled with how you guys have been receiving the DVD. Remember, my Fit in Your Jeans by Friday challenge just launched this week, so get working out to my DVDs and you could win a pair of designer jeans picked out by me.

There are over 40 pics in the gallery, so make sure you look through. I'll be posting more pics from the event later this week!























































No comments:

Post a Comment