Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mario Dedivanovic's Blog: Get Kim Kardashian's Look:

Welcome to my first blog post - “GET THE FACE” 2009-05-16

Hey guys… I know it took me a while to finally start my blog, but here it is!! I’m going to start off with a “Get the Face” post. This is one of my favorite looks that I’ve created for Kim Kardashian and I’ve been getting tons of messages and questions on this look, so here we go baby!! Read below for the products I used.



Feline on top lid. GIELLA b-dazzle shadow on inner corners of eyes. MAC eyepencil in Fascinating on the inner rim of the eye. Brun by MAC swept softly under the eye. TONS of mascara on top and bottom lashes. I filled in the brows with MAC brow pencil in Lingering.

Cheeks - NARS blush in desire on the apples of cheeks. Smashbox bronzer in Suntan Matte on the hollow’s of the cheeks and framing the face, softly. For the glow on the cheekbones, Stila illuminating powder in Gold.

Lips - MAC creme d’ Nude lipstick. Make Up For Ever lip pencil in #50. You can use a gloss for this look but I didn’t because the lipstick is very creamy.

XO Mario D

No comments:

Post a Comment