Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Alice + Olivia



Paris Hilton showed off her very long legs wearing a LWD with a embellished bodice, and a multi-layered skirt She completed her look with silver sparkling heels, and a faux-fur shrug.


Nicky Hilton opted for head-t0-toe black.


I love Kim Kardashian's white waistcoat and pants set, but I don't like the hair. This look is so tailored, that a sleek ponytail or bun, would have worked better for me.


Adrienne Bailon looks adorable wearing a pink Alice + Olivia strapless ruffle bib dress. She gave her cutesy look an edge with a biker jacket, and the celebrity uniform shoe - the YSL Trib Two's.


A fresh faced Paris Hilton arrived at this show wearing a red velvet dress, with a lush jacket. I love this jacket, especially the puffy shoulders. Nicky paired her leather jacket with a white dress.


This is an adorable LWD from Tracy Reese's Spring 2009 collection, but again Kim Kardashian's hair is bothering me.

No comments:

Post a Comment