Monday, April 27, 2009

Spotting Kim K: at the BMCC Tribeca Performing Arts Center 4.27.09



Back to her usual dark hairdo, Kim Kardashian stepped out for an evening at the BMCC Tribeca Performing Arts Center in New York City on Monday (April 27).

The E! reality starlet was decked out in an all-black ensemble, on-hand for the Tribeca Film Festival premiere of "Wonderful World".






Also in attendance for the evening's festivities were Sarah Jessica Parker and husband Matthew Broderick, as well as Sanaa Lathan and Josh Goldin.




As for Miss Kardashian's much-talked-about lighter locks which she showed off while out on the town on Sunday, it turns out that she was wearing a wig.

She writes on her Web site: "It's a wig! Did I have you fooled? I did a fabulous photo shoot this weekend for Scott Barnes book called About Face. Chuckie Amos did the hair and transformed me with this blonde wig and they put this hair piece on! I haven't taken it off since, because I'm really loving the look. I've been wearing it around New York and everyone thought it was my real hair! It's making me want to dye my hair and maybe go lighter for the summer."

No comments:

Post a Comment