Monday, April 27, 2009

adding to my Christian Louboutin collection...




Do you have any hobbies? What kind of hobbies do you like? Do you collect anything? I’ve always been a purse girl, so growing up I’ve always collected purse, I never been into collecting shoes. Until recently, I picked up another bad hobby. Collecting designer shoes, eek!

When I saw girls buy designer shoes or wearing them I use to think they are crazy for spending $1000 on a pair of shoes that they put on their foot. But now I am on the same bandwagon. LoL.

To add to my Christian Louboutin collection, I picked up the New Simple Pump with the platform with 100mm in the bone color. Shortly after picking up my second pair, I couldn’t resist so I bought another pair of Christian Louboutin the Hyper Prive Pumps in tan.. eek and now I found another pair that I have my eyes on…I am going crazy here…hihi. What do you think of the pair I am planning to get below?





No comments:

Post a Comment