Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Monica Rose's Baby Shower!!!




Hi dolls! A friend of mine, Geri Hirsch, runs this really awesome blog called because im addicted devoted mainly to fashion and I just saw this ADORABLE post she did about Monica Rose's baby shower! Kim, Kourt and I threw the baby shower/cocktail party at Ketchup and we all had a blast. We definitely deviated from your average baby shower, but I think everyone really enjoyed it!

Geri posted some pics from the evening on her blog and I borrowed a few of her pics (that's Geri and Monica in the pic above). How cute and preggers does Monica look?!? I die for her!!! She's having a girl and I'm so excited to see her!

Head over to becauseimaddicted.net to see more pics from the shower as well as for some fabulous insight on today's hottest fashion trends! xoxoxo

source: http://khloekardashian.celebuzz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment