Sunday, March 14, 2010

Kim K's Blog: We're Partnering with PrefectSkin



Kourt, Khloe and I have a big announcement to make! We so excited to tell you guys that we're partnering up with with PerfectSkin™. Like most girls we've tried an endless number of skin products over the years and with so many products on the market it's so difficult to find one you like and can stick with. But PerfectSkin™ products have really worked for us and they are the only skincare products I use now.

I'm always on the go and I'm constantly being photographed, so I don't always have the time to fit in a complicated skin care regimen, yet I always have to look my best for the cameras (or at least try to, haha.) PerfectSkin is super quick and easy and means I can always find the time to take care of my skin- it’s a three-step system that is the same no matter what your skin type! I just cleanse, tone, moisturize and I'm ready to go.

The new site is live NOW, so make sure you sign up and you'll be the first to know when the product is ready to order!

source: http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment