Sunday, March 14, 2010

Kim K's Blog: Find Out the Winnter of Our Oscars Photoshopping Contest!








Wow! Kourtney, Khloe and I were so shocked by how many of you guys entered our Oscars contest on Celebuzz. You guys have some serious Photoshop skills! Honestly, we were all so impressed. I've posted some of my favorite entries here. This picture of me as Audrey Hepburn in 1953 was one of my favorite entries... you guys know I looove Old Hollywood, so to see myself in that time is so surreal but amazing.

We chose 40 of our favorite entries for a big 'Kardashians at The Oscars' gallery on Celebuzz! It was hard to chose our three grand prize winners... but we all agreed on our favorites in the end. You'll have to scroll through the gallery to find out who we picked. Some of these are so funny, you guys will love them!

Thanks to everyone who took the time to send us to The Oscars!

source: http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com/2010/03/find-out-the-winners-of-our-os.php

No comments:

Post a Comment