Monday, March 15, 2010

Hilary Duff carries Fendi tote




Is it just me, or have a lot of people gotten engaged recently? Is there a particular time of year that that happens often? I’m not sure – I’m 24, so the first wave of my friends to get engaged is just now doing so, and I don’t know what kinds of patterns will emerge over time.

Among the recently engaged (but sadly, not among my friends) is Hilary Duff, who has been dating her hockey-playing fiancé for several years now, so it doesn’t surprise me that he decided to put a ring on it. I mean, how much better could he expect to do than Hilary Duff? Good choice, man. Here she is, sporting her big engagement ring along with her Fendi Mia Borsa Grande, which literally means “my big bag” in Italian. How appropriate. Anyway, congrats to Hilary and anyone else that might be recently engaged!

Bag Hilary Duff’s Fendi Style via Net-a-Porter!










source: http://www.bagthatstyle.com/2010/hilary-duff-carries-fendi-tote-wears-engagement-ring/#more-4868

No comments:

Post a Comment