Sunday, February 14, 2010

Kim K's Blog: SPINdustry Premieres February 21




The show I was executive producer on, The SPINdustry, is premiering next Sunday!!! This year is going by so quickly, it's insane. The show takes you inside the crazy world of Jonathan and Simon's PR company, Command PR. Jonathan and Simon are two of my favorite people! Honestly, they are so entertaining I know you're going to love the show. In this first episode Jonathan and Simon are hired to launch Sugar Factory's new product and throw a fabulous red carpet event for the big unveiling... but things don't go exactly as planned...

The SPINdustry premieres Sunday, February 21 at 10:30 PM after an all new episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians! You've all got to watch and let me know what you think.


Oh, and I got so excited when I saw the listing in TV Guide!! Check it out!

source: http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment