Monday, February 1, 2010

Kim Kardashian Cleans Out Her Closet for Haiti



Kim and her family are always doing their bit for charity and now they’ve all put up a bunch of their clothes and shoes on eBay with all the proceeds going to Haiti. I know I’ll be doing some bidding!

“We’re doing huge eBay charity auctions,” Kardashian told E! this weekend at an event for her footwear line ShoeDazzle at L.A.’s Century City mall. “I have an eBay store called Kim’s Closet. Me, Kourtney, Khloé, my mom, Reggie, and I think Lamar have all put up a whole bunch of auctions that launch next week, and it all goes to Haiti. It’s our shoes and our clothes. Get cute clothes and help out Haiti.”


For those not up on their sports talk, Kardashian’s boyfriend Reggie will battle it out with the Indianapolis Colts for the Superbowl championship.

The game will also be an E! reality showdown of sorts because Kendra Wilkinson’s hubby, Hank Baskett, plays for the Colts.

“I haven’t talked to Kendra, but we’ll both be rooting our men on,” says Kardashian. “I’d love to see her and say, ‘Hi.’ We’ll be like rivaling, screaming at each other—screaming for our men.”

As for ShoeDazzle, Kardashian says she designs most of the shoes herself as the company’s chief stylist. “I have hundreds of pairs,” she said. “I’m just designing my new closet and I had to mark out like 300 slots for shoes.”

Source: E! Online

source: http://www.kimkardashianfan.net

No comments:

Post a Comment