Tuesday, January 5, 2010

mystyle Q&A: Khloé Kardashian Odom



We caught up with newlywed Khloé Kardashian Odom to get more dish on her personal style.

Fashion Icons: I love Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe. Just the way old Hollywood starlets carried themselves and the things they wore were amazing.

Go-To Designer: It would have to be Dolce & Gabbana. They always do basic stuff that are still really funky. I love the colors. They're always switching it up. They might have a crazy, ruffled skirt with feathers, but it's still wearable if you wear it with a white tank top.

Beauty Must-Haves: I always have to have a nail file in my purse. I hate when I chip my nails—it drives me insane the whole day! I'm also obsessed with Child perfume and Johnson's Baby Lotion. They smell great!

In a Dash: My favorite thing about owning my own boutique is that I get to see the trends before they come out. I get to go to all of the fashion shows. I feel good when people buy the clothes that I pick out because it lets me know that they like my taste.

Style Twin: Kim and I tend to wear the same things at the same time a lot! We hang out together so much that we just end up liking and buying the same stuff.

sourcE: http://www.mystyle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment