Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Catherine Zeta-Jones is a Birkin Fanatic, but those boots gotta go!



Ok guys, Catherine Zeta Jones really, really, really loves her Birkin. I can’t say that I can blame her. Obviously, the Hermes Birkin is just about as luxurious as it gets when it comes to handbags. However, I for one am ready to see Catherine with a different handbag. I understand that people have go-to bags, I certainly do. Yet, someone like Catherine has to have more bags in her closet.

And you know, even more than that, I have a slight problem with her outfit here. It has been painfully cold in the Northeast lately, but the outfit Catherine is wearing here in NYC confuses me. Per usual, she has a gorgeous fur coat, fabulous shades, that amazing Birkin and then, kind of awkward looking boots. I am sure that the boots could work with a different outfit, but definitely not with that fur coat. Do you agree?

Bag Catherine’s Birkin Style via Hermes.com!

source: http://www.bagthatstyle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment