Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Kim K's Blog: My Fragrance is Almost Here!



What do you think of the ad for my fragrance?!

The fragrance is now officially listed exclusively on Sephora's website! It is available in two large sizes, perfect for your dresser, a 'to go' bottle that fits easily into your purse, and a rollerball! You can't buy it until Feb, but if you sign up on their website you can get an email alert when it becomes available!

This was one of the most exciting projects I've been involved in because I got to be so hands on every step of the process from choosing scents, to designing the bottle and the accent features. You guys even helped me pick the pink bottle accents that really make the black bottle pop!

More exciting news to come surrounding the fragrance launch so stay tuned! :)

source: http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment