Thursday, January 28, 2010

Khloe K Blog: My #1 Fansite, Khloe Daily!



Hi dolls. For those of you who haven't seen it yet, I wanted to tell you about a fansite I recently discovered. It's called Khloe Daily and I saw it when I was reading through my @replies on Twitter. I clicked on the link and was brought to such an AMAZING site devoted to yours truly! LOL. I know I say this all the time but I still can't believe I actually have fans -- I haven't adjusted to that yet haha.


The site was created by a young girl and she has put so much hard work into it. She updates all the time with everything I'm doing, whether it's interviews, or posts from my blog, or just random paparazzi shots. She might even update more than I do LOL.


I'm so flattered to even have a fansite at all, let alone such a beautiful one!!! I hope all of you check it out for all the latest Khloé dirt-- www.khloedaily.us. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment