Thursday, January 28, 2010

DASH Candles Coming Soon!!!!












Hi dolls!!! I have some fabulous news! Kim, Kourtney and I are coming out with a DASH line of candles and gel sprays! We're collaborating with For Every Body, the nation's largest woman-owned, soy-based candle manufacturer and we'll be working together to design the packaging and to choose the scents.

My sisters and I all are OBSESSED with candles and all of our houses are filled with them, so we knew this was the next venture we wanted to work on together. Our candles and fragrances will be eco-friendly and I know you're all going to die for them.

You'll be able to purchase both the candles and the gel sprays at DASH, as well as Target, Macy's and Nordstrom. I'll keep you guys posted as to when the lines will be released.


Click through the gallery to see some of For Every Body's current candle collections. xoxo

source: http://khloekardashian.celebuzz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment