Thursday, December 17, 2009

Kim K's Blog: We Can Never Get Our Family Christmas Cards Just Right!!



I died laughing when I saw our family Christmas card! I didn't actually see it until Chelsea Handler showed it to me Monday night on Chelsea Lately. What is Ryan Seacrest doing in the pic!!? Hahaha. I love you to death, Ryan, but it's a bit of a stretch to call you a member of the Kardashian family, don't you think? I know you're dying to a be a part of the family, so just for this Christmas, we'll make your wish come true! Haha.

So, then I was looking at our old family cards and I found this one from when we were kids. Look how they spelled Khloe's name... 'Khole.' Honestly, it looks like our family can never quite get our family Christmas cards right!!




Click on the top pic to see the inside of our family Christmas card. If we had just waited a few days we could have added little Mason to the card too :)

Source:http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment