Monday, November 16, 2009

Kim K's Blog: Meet My Glam Squad.....



I just launched a fabulous new competition this week where you can win a makeover with my glam squad... so, I thought I'd introduce you all to the team that will be working together to give one of you guys a head to toe, glamorous makeover!!

I'm sure you are all familiar with my wonderful team... Mario Dedivanovic, my makeup artist, Frankie Payne, who has styled my hair for some of my favorite shoots and events, and Monica Rose, my fabulous stylist!

I put together a big gallery of photos of the looks that my team has created for me in the past... everything from my blue-eyed Emmys look and my bikini People Magazine shoot to my Complex Magazine shoot, my Fit in Your Jeans by Friday DVDs and more!!! Thank you team for being the best glam squad ever! Can't wait to give someone the Kim Kardashian Glam Squad makeover!!









Source: http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment