Saturday, November 28, 2009

Kim K's Blog: Carol Ann



I received an e-mail right before Thanksgiving that made me so sad. There was a girl that came to our boxing match named Carol Ann whose Dream Foundation wish was to meet me. I spent some time with Carol Ann right before our boxing match and she was such a sweet and loving girl. She told me how courageous I was for even stepping into the ring. She said she was a fighter and I knew then I wanted to be just like her!

Sadly, Carol Ann lost her fight with cancer and passed away last week. Carol Ann was the reason I fought even after Rob got hurt and the commission tried to stop the event continuing. It was Carol Ann's strength and determination that gave me the courage to fight. Her mother let us know that Carol Ann had a wonderful time at the event and was impressed that I had decided to box even after what had happened. My little bout of courage that night was nothing compared to Carol Ann's. All of our thoughts and prayers are with Carol Ann and her family.

Source: http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment