Saturday, November 28, 2009

Kim K's Blog: 10 Things I'm Thankful For This Thanksgiving










1. My family- family is really the most important thing in life.
2. My wonderful fans for always giving me that much needed pick me up.
3. Lamar for making Khloe the happiest girl in the world.
4. Kourtney and Scott for blessing us with my first nephew.
5. My boyfriend having an amazing season so far.
6. My glam squad for always making me fabulous!
7. My new dog Rocky who I am just so obsessed with.
8. My mom for putting in so much work every day and making it all happen.
9. My all my friends who keep me sane! LOL!
10. My web manager, Jen, for helping to manage my life and come up with cool web concepts!What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

Source: http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment