Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Spotted Kim K: October 12: Hermes Retail Romp




Treating herself to yet another round of retail therapy, Kim Kardashian was spotted shopping in Beverly Hills yesterday afternoon (October 12).

The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” hottie looked to be in good spirits as she strolled out of the Hermes boutique carrying a big orange bag filled with new finds.

In related news, Kim’s step-brother Brody Jenner recently told press that he’s thrilled that she has been spending time with ex-boyfriend Reggie Bush as of late.

"I love it. I was just with Reggie the other night. I personally think Reggie is one of the nicest human beings I've ever met in my life. I think he would be an incredible partner for Kim.”





Source: http://www.gossipcenter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment