Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Spotted Kim K: October 10: Fan Friendly Weekend Worker



Seemingly always having something on the agenda, Kim Kardashian ventured out for another day's work in Calabasas on Saturday morning (October 10).

The E! reality beauty was looking sexy as she was spotted by paparazzi at a local gas station, where she filled up her black Bentley and posed for pictures with a few female fans before continuing along on her way.

Of having to put in hours over the weekend, Kim tweeted to her newlywed sis Khloe, "I hate waking up soooo early on the weekends.... But I'm thankful I have a job!"

Meanwhile, Miss Kardashian also took to her Twitter account in search of bowling tips following an up-and-down outing the previous evening, telling, "I went bowling last night & I started off so good w strikes then finished off w gutter balls! I need bowling tips! Got any?"

Source: http://www.gossipcenter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment