Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Kim K's Blog: What Happens in Vegas.....



...get's put on my blog! Haha!

I had THE BEST birthday ever at Tao at the Venetian in Las Vegas. Thanks so much to my good friend Mike Snedegar at Tao and T-mobile for throwing me one of the best parties I've ever had! Mom, Kourt, Rob, Jonathan, Scott, Rob (God of Hair!) and Mario were there to make my 29th birthday extra special!

T-Mobile gave me their brand new Motorola CLIQ phone and I was taking pics with it all night!

Thanks again to everyone who made this birthday so special and thank you guys for all your birthday wishes! Next year... the big 3.0!! Ahh!!

Take a look at all the pics in my birthday gallery!































Source: http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment