Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Designer Shoe of the Day: Christian Louboutin “Declic” Glitter Pumps



If The Shoe Goddess had an “official” shoe, this Christian Louboutin “Declic” pump would certainly be a contender! Honestly, can it get any better than a pink glitter loubie? I don’t think so!


The Declic is one of my favorite loubie styles. It’s incredibly sexy! And in pink glitter, it’s just to die for! I also really love the shade of the pink…it’s the perfect hue!

Now, I know some of you may be thinking that there is no way you could wear pink glitter! But trust me! This pump is chic and sophisticated, and the glitter just gives it a little glitz, but it is in no way gaudy at all! I would actually pair these pumps with a lot in my wardrobe. They’ll look fabulous with dresses for an evening look, but I’d also pair them with skinny jeans to give an otherwise boring outfit a pop of color!

Christian Louboutin “Declic” Glitter Pumps $675 Saks



Source: http://theshoegoddess.com

No comments:

Post a Comment