Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Kim Kardashian Wears Jill Stuart



by Shannon Mahoney

My oh my, Kim Kardashian seems to do just about everything these days. Whether she is attending an event, hosting or sponsoring something, promoting the Kardashian stores or designing her own perfume, Kim is one busy lady. Well, there is something new to add to her list of to-do’s: beauty editor for OK Magazine.

During New York Fashion week this year, Kim was a beauty editor for OK Magazine during the Jill Stuart show. Pictured here, Kim is wearing a one-sleeved Jill Stuart Dress and a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes. I love the hint of sparkle and shimmer along the shoulder top of the dress but I am not sure I am feeling Kim’s hair style. It seems a bit dated for me; almost like it ages her quite a bit. What do you think, is Kim’s fashion voice one you’d listen to?

Bag Kim’s Christian Louboutin Style via Net-a-Porter!









Source: http://www.bagthatstyle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment