Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Khloe K Blog: Khloe in the Press: Thoughts on Weight



Check me out on the cover of this week's of Life & Style!!! Woooohoooooooooo LOL. This cover and feature were incredibly important to me because my weight has been called into question for as long as I can remember and I'm a firm believer in expressing my mind when I have something to say.

In my experience, I've found that people always want to and feel the need to judge. I know it comes with the territory but trust me it does get to me at times. I work hard on my body and my mind -- thank god I work on my mind because if I wasn't confident with myself then the media would give me such a disorder!

The cover photo was taken a week and a half before my wedding day and I am so appreciative for Life & Style actually speaking up on my behalf and supporting my curves. My weight will always go up and down but the important part is that I am happy and healthy. I love my body and I don't care what anybody else thinks!

















Source:http://khloekardashian.celebuzz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment