Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Follow Kim K's Twitter: Oct 6th



Morning everyone! OK so yest I asked what u all were going 2 be for Halloween....I AM GOING TO BE PRINCESS JASMINE from Aladdin!7:50 AM Oct 6th from web

Everyone wish @KhloeKardashian luck today! She's hosting The View! It airs Friday8:15 AM Oct 6th from TweetGenius

U can save $10 on my fitness DVD's in October at www.FitInYourJeansByFriday.com Get ready 4 ur sexy Halloween costume!9:33 AM Oct 6th from TweetGenius

I just ordered a great Princess Jasmine Costume online but I may need 1 more costume 4 a diff party, what should I be?12:33 PM Oct 6th from TweetGenius

Had such a fun dinner with the fam at mom's house! http://bit.ly/yWxTS We'll run out of chairs at the dinner table soon! haha2:24 PM Oct 6th from TweetDeck

No comments:

Post a Comment