Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Designer Shoe: Pick of the Day: Roger Vivier Velvet Calf and Leather Boots



These shoes look as though they are fit for royalty or an amazing dream. The green is so rich against the black, and the ruching gives the color depth. The velvet and patent contrast is funky, and adds to the modernity of the shoe.

These booties are absolutely fantastic for Fall and Winter. I cannot wait to pair them with black tights, or even black skinny jeans and a black top, to really let the green shine through. These shoes are perfect nighttime boots that are anything but basic. Shoes like this make me want to take a journey. They are fabulously constructed, and every detail just works together effortlessly. This is the perfect marriage of classic and totally modern, antique and fashion forward. What is there not to love? I just need a cute little “Toto” to bring with me on my fantasy dream, but don’t worry, I’ve already been looking.

Roger Vivier Velvet Calf and Leather Boots $1,575.53 Colette




Source: theshoegoddess.com

No comments:

Post a Comment