Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Who What Wear Book



After reading Monica Roses blog, at 9:15pm last night I had to make a trip to Barnes and Nobel to pick myself up a copy of Who What Wear Celebrity and Runway style for Real Life by hillary kerr and katherine power..

For those of you who follow all things and everything fashion related you might already know that Who What Wear have recently launched a book. If you haven’t heard about it yet, I’m happy to share some fun information with you about the book.

As I read I will update you phrases from the book, quotes from fames people, my thoughts and what I had learned… If you have read it, please comment and let me know what you think about the book… if you haven’t gone out and got the book maybe you’ll make that trip and we can read it together…..

No comments:

Post a Comment